Term & Conditions
“Booking” means the period for which you have paid to stay at the Property.
“Property” means CLUB VERDIGRIS, at 70 Baisdens Lane, Toogoolawah, Queensland 4313, and all its fixtures, fittings and equipment.
“Management” means the owners and managers of the Property.
“Guests” means the persons who stay overnight in the Property during the Booking.
“Visitor” means a person a Guest permits to visit the Property during the Booking.
2. ACCEPTANCE & RESPONSIBILITY.
Payment of the Deposit constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
3. CHECK IN/ OUT
- Check-in time is not before 2pm on the arrival date and check out time is not later than noon on departure date.
- Late departure is subject to prior arrangement and availability, and extra charges may apply.
- You must notify Management of expected arrival and departure time, and a mobile contact number, at least 3 days before arrival.
- Check-in/check-out and key collection/return procedure will be as follows, unless special arrangements have been made prior to arrival.
Checking in –
Unless by prior agreement, check in is between 14:00 (2:00 pm) and 19:00 (7:00 pm) on arrival date. Extra charges may apply for:
- Early arrival (before 12:30pm) – $20.00
- Late arrival (from 7:00pm to 9:00pm) – $20.00
Latest possible time to check-in is 21:00 (9:00pm).
Checking out –
Guests need to vacate the property by midday (12:00 pm) on the departure date, unless a late departure has been agreed upon by CLUB VERDIGRIS. Guests should follow the Management’s instructions for rubbish disposal and where to leave keys. Unless otherwise specified the keys will be sitting in the door lock upon arrival, and are to be left in this same position upon departure. Extra charges may apply for:
- Late departure between midday and 3:00 pm – $20.00
- Late departure after 3:00 pm — one night rental
- A deposit of 50% (minimum) must be received within 2 days after the Booking is taken by Management. Bookings are not confirmed unless and until this deposit is received.
- Payment in full must be received no later than 28 days/4 weeks prior to your arrival. Where your stay commences in less than 4 weeks from the time of Booking, the full amount must be paid in full up front.
- Payments of the amount due must be received in Australian dollars, net of any bank or other transaction charges.
- Please ensure payments are made within the specified time limits or the Booking will be cancelled automatically without notice or liability to you.
- We accept payment by the following methods:
- Visa, MasterCard, direct deposit into our bank account, bank cheque or money order.
- Cheques or Money Orders will only be accepted if received at least 30 days prior to arrival. Cash payments are not accepted.
- Our bank details will be advised to you upon your application to pay via this method.
5. CANCELLATION OR VARIATION
The CLUB VERDIGRIS Cancellation Policy is 72 hours prior to check-in day, at 2pm. If your reservation is cancelled after the 72 hour mark you will be charged for 100% of the total booking price.
- If you wish to vary or cancel your Booking, please contact us immediately on 1800 044 421.
- Your deposit is non-refundable in the event of a cancellation.
- If you have paid more than the deposit, or paid in full and cancel your Booking, you will be refunded as follows:
Cancellation charges depend upon when Management receives notice of the cancellation. Minimum cancellation charges are as follows:
- If notice is received 31+ days prior to Arrival, no charge.
- If notice is received 30 to 15 days prior to Arrival, loss of 50% of the total booking price.
- If notice is received 14 to 3 days prior to Arrival, loss of 75% of the total booking price.
- If cancellation made within 3 days of arrival, loss of 100% of the total booking price.
- No-shows – 100% of the total booking price.
- If the guest arrives and decides to leave early, the nights not spent are not refunded.
We therefore strongly advise you to have adequate holiday insurance to cover you against cancellation.
- Should you be eligible for a refund, it will be made through your chosen payment method at time of Booking.
- A variation of the Booking which reduces the number of nights stay will be a treated as a cancellation of the Booking in respect of those nights.
- A variation of the Booking which reduces the number of guests will be treated as a cancellation of the Booking in respect of those guests.
- An administration charge of no less than $20 will be charged for any variation or cancellation.
- If Management is able to relet the Property for the period cancelled, a further refund may be made, less administration charges, commissions and expenses.
We have a minimum nights stay policy of 2 nights. No refund will be made for a variation to the extent that it breaches our minimum nights stay policy.
6. SECURITY BOND
We hold a security deposit with each booking; the amount varies according to the length of the stay, with longer term stays being calculated accordingly. This is to cover any costs to the Management for damage or breakages and for extra cleaning required after a stay.
- A bond of $300 is held at the same time as the balance of your Booking. It will be released once our property has been inspected and deemed left in a similar state to your arrival. We agree to ensure this occurs within 7 working days of your departure.
- Any damage, loss or expense incurred by Management as a result of your breach of these Terms & Conditions will be charged against the bond. Examples of this include, but are not limited to, any breakage, damage or excess cleaning requirements, extra Guests or Visitors beyond those declared.
Deductions from the security deposit
For damages or breakages
The Management will keep an inventory at the property which identifies any existing damage in the property. Guests are advised to check the property for any further damages or breakages on arrival at the beginning of their stay, and to inform the Management of any discrepancies that they find.
Any deductions which the Management makes from a Guest’s security deposit for damages or breakages will be supported by receipts showing the cost of repairs or replacement items, and also by photos where appropriate.
For extra cleaning
Guests are reminded that they must leave the property in the same condition as when they arrived, remove all food items and personal belongings and follow the Management’s instructions about where to place rubbish, etc., or they will be liable for extra cleaning costs. If the room isn’t left in an acceptable condition and the Management has to carry out extra cleaning above and beyond what they would normally expect to provide between Guests, this will be charged at $25 per hour.
For replacement keys
Guests must return all keys to the Management or they will be liable for replacement costs, including any changing of the locks required for security reasons. Keys are to be left in the door lock upon departure.
Release of the security deposit
Management undertakes to release Guests’ security deposits at the end of their stay, after checking for any deductions. Management will not retain the security deposit for any reasons other than those noted above.
We aim to release security deposits within two working days of Guests’ departure. It can be a little longer if deductions are involved, and Management are checking the costs of replacements/repairs.
If the Property becomes unavailable for your occupancy due to unforeseen circumstances (e.g. fire, storm, damage, etc.) then Management will inform you immediately and endeavour to obtain suitable alternative accommodation for your occupancy; failing which any moneys paid will be refunded in full.
8. BEHAVIOUR, PARTIES & FUNCTIONS
Guests are required to respect the property and its contents. Any breakages or damages will be charged at replacement cost and deducted from the security deposit (see above).
Guests are required to respect the privacy of other residents and to refrain from making any disruptive noise or play music at a level which causes annoyance to other residents.
Guests are requested to leave the property in the same clean and tidy condition as when they first arrived. A charge will be made for additional cleaning if the property is left untidy or dirty.
Guests must return all keys. Lost keys may require locks of the accommodation to be changed. Replacement keys will be charged from the security deposit held (see above).
- Parties and functions require prior approval at the time of Booking and special conditions will apply, including extra charges. Guests remain responsible for persons attending, no disturbance of neighbours, no undue noise, silence when entering and leaving the premises, no behaviour likely to cause damage to property or offence or embarrassment to others, all noise to cease by 10pm, unless otherwise agreed upon by Management.
- Breach of this condition may result in immediate termination and eviction without refund, and extra charges for security, cleaning, garbage removal, wear and tear, repairs etc.
9. LINEN AND TOWELS
We supply linen, pillows, blankets and towels which must be left where supplied in the bedrooms or bath room on departure. Further linen may be hired through Management. Beach towels are not included.
LONG TERM STAYS
Cleaning and linen change usually occurs weekly or more often upon request and at additional cost.
10. YOUR OTHER RESPONSIBILITIES
- You must comply with all applicable House Rules and all instructions from Management and the caretakers of the Property concerning occupancy, property, health, safety and quiet enjoyment of the Property and our neighbours.
- You are responsible for damage, breakages, theft and loss of the Property and any part of it during your stay. You must notify us of this immediately. Management may recover from you repair or replacement cost (at Management’s discretion).
- Only the guests nominated and agreed upon in the Booking may stay in the Property overnight. If any other Guests stay, extra charges may apply, or the agreement may be terminated without refund.
- Disturbance to our neighbours, including excessive noise, is prohibited and may result in termination and eviction without refund, and extra charges may be made for security and other expenses.
- Before departure, all food must be removed from fridges, all rubbish put in the appropriate rubbish bins provided, and crockery and cutlery washed and packed away. The Property must be left in a clean and tidy condition.
- Extra cleaning charges may be incurred for the cleaning of dirty dishes, BBQ, dishwasher, emptying the fridge, removal of excessive rubbish, etc. Additional costs will be deducted from the security bond or charged to your credit card.
- All furniture and furnishings must be left in the position they were in when you arrived.
- The property should be vacated on time and secured. All keys must be returned to Management, or as otherwise directed.
- You are responsible for the safekeeping and replacement of accommodation keys. Duplicate keys will be provided at an additional charge of $20. Guests must return all keys to the Management or they will be liable for replacement costs, including any changing of the locks required for security reasons.
- Smoking is not permitted in the Property. All CLUB VERDIGRIS properties are strictly non-smoking and Guests are requested to note that smoking is not permitted in any of our properties. If Guests ignore this rule and smoke inside a room, a deduction of $100 will be made from the security deposit, plus any further costs required in order to remove smoke damage/odour from the studio apartment and its furnishings.
11. PROBLEMS OR COMPLAINTS
- In the case of any problem or complaint, you must inform Management at the earliest opportunity so Management has the chance to rectify the situation as quickly and efficiently as possible. You must allow repair/service access to the property during reasonable hours.
- Any complaint, which cannot be resolved locally, must be notified in writing to Management prior to departure from the Property.
- Failure to follow this procedure this may hinder the ability of Management to rectify the problem or complaint and reduce or extinguish any claim you may have.
We recommend all guests purchase travel insurance, since Management are not responsible for any injuries, illness or accidents that may occur whilst staying at our property.
Each Guest must sign a Disclaimer, as noted.
Whilst we strive to always provide the latest information and details about our product offerings, please be sure to check with us in regard to any specifics that may be important to you. Information presented herein is subject to change and is not guaranteed to be free from errors.
Promotions we offer connected to our accommodation can be changed or withdrawn at any time, and blackout dates may apply.